Monday, April 12, 2010

GHOST! Logo

So as some of you may know, I'm in the middle of scripting and developing my next webcomic project, GHOST! The comic is about a purgatory-esque dimension that is infested by "ghosts." The suicide/murder victims that inhabit the land are split into a group that hunts these "ghosts" for research/game and a group that believes the "ghosts" are a direct connection to heaven and thus worships them on a spiritual level.

As of now, along with working out plot demons, I'm trying to find an identity for the comic. I drafted up a few logos for the comic the other day and this is the one that I brought to some kind of completion.
Thoughts? Hopefully you can see what I was going for, but I'd like a second opinion on it. I'm worried about readability or visual awkwardness, but right now I am too attracted to that H to coherently make a decision.

You can see more of GHOST! over at the smackjeeves site (http://g-h-o-s-t.smackjeeves.com/), but there's not too much up there now.

Lucid out. <3

4 comments:

  1. I think it is pretty kick ass. I wouldn't mind seeing the letters a bit smoother (Did you ink it traditionally?) but still, it is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S A GUN LOL.

    Which means you done good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was inked traditionally and then I just live traced it up in illustrator. It'd be a good idea to do a cleaner vector though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty badass. <3 I like it.

    ReplyDelete